C30 January release change logs. Android App Version: 0.0.7/ iOS App Version: 0.0.7
Firmware Version: 01.00.09
Dependency Version: 01.00.03
- Music-break issue reported by users on some phones has been fixed
- RIDEGRID + Phone call merge overall experience improved
- Phone dialer feature added - users can quickly dial up to 5 contacts through button actions.
- Phone call redial - users can redial the number that they last called through a button action.
- Connectivity improvements (this update addresses some of the phone to phone variations that users have observed)
- Record Location-triggered voice notes - users can now record voice notes through the Android/iOS App. The voice notes will be tagged with location, and users can choose to trigger a playback based on the location
User control on voice prompt sound level has been added. Users can now set the voice prompt sound level to be low, medium or high relative to the music level. This can be done through the settings section in the App.
- Phone call volume level control to customize the audio experience. Users can now set the phone call sound level to be low, medium or high relative to the music level. This can be done through the settings section in the App.
- User manual & cheat sheet have been updated to reflect the new updates.
We will now focus on improving the RIDELYNK (universal intercom) and Phone call experience across different scenarios (users have reported problems in corner cases, and we will address these in the upcoming weeks).
C30 Nov. 30 Release Changes Android App Version 0.6. / iOS App Version : 0.4
- Visual and Audio Indicators for battery percentage fixed
- Battery Algorithm updated for better user experience
- RIDELYNK compatibility fixed for SENA SMH-5 and SMH-10
- Noise Suppression algorithm updates( syllable loss minimized, pop noise reduction)
- Feature added to START/STOP RIDEGRID while music is active
- RIDEGRID range improved from 1100m to 1200m
- RIDERGRID user-experience improved for multi-user riding
Note : After the update RIDEGRID Mesh intercom will not be compatible with old RIDEGRID Mesh intercom version